Steam bath is an especially arranged chamber which is heated up approoximately to 43°C and where the humidity rises up to 100%. The combination of warm and humid enviroment has a positive effect on your organism. As well as in the sauna, the pores in your skin open due to the strong sweating but, on the other hand, this high humidity rules out the follow-up proces of vaporization and suppresses the complete body cooldown; the sweat flows down your body. Steam bath supports the right functioning of all cardiovascular, nerve and hormonal systems, relax your muscles, improves metabolism, and is suitable when having problems with the respiratory system. Also detoxicates the organism and significantly increases the immunity level.
How to make a reservation
If you want to visit our sauna, please call at least 30 minutes in advance, so we can turn it on and heat it up properly before you arrive. The phone number of our reception is +420 608 061091.
You will be given a sheet and a towel before entering the steam bath. You can order some snacks or drinks from our menu to make your stay even more comfortable.
After workout price
Having a steam bath, and doing it right!
- Take off all your jewellery before having a steam bath.
- Do not enter the steam bath hungry or, on the other hand, overeaten.
- Do not forget to have a shower before entering the steam bath.
- Do not use swimsuit in the sauna.
- Always sit either on a sheet or on a towel.
- Time spent in the sauna is individual: up to 15 minutes for adults and 10 minutes for kids.
- While sweating you can massage yourself. It makes the pores open quicker and so wash away all the skin dirt.
- Repeat the warm up – cool down procerure three times to feel fabulous. There is no need to use extremely cold water – lukewarm is enough. When finishing the steam bath ritual and relaxing, do not forget to hydrate your body well – drink a lot of water, cool tea or mineral water.
- Excessive body effort is not recommendable after having a steam bath.
- Steam bath is intended only for healthy people (either adults or kids) who do not suffer from any urgent or chronic diseases.
- Urgent respiratory diseases and injuries accompanied by increased body temperature
- Common cold
- Skin diseases and injuries; open festering or bleeding injuries
- Infection dieseases
- Ischemic heart diseases
- Serious arterial diseases