Processing of Personal Data
- We hereby inform you that the company PRO-MOTION Ltd., Zubatého 295/5, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha, ID: 28072286, registered in the Public Register at the Municipal Court in Prague (hereinafter "Administrator"), processes in terms of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which has come in force within the EU since 25 May 2018 (in Czech Republic, this regulation will replace the current enactment of personal data in the form of Directive 95/45/ES and related Law n. 101/2000 Coll.) following personal data that you have previously provided Euforie Fitness Centre while creating your account:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Name, surname, phone number and e-mail address are data that need to be processed to create and cancel a reservation and related Administration, to inform the client about important changes if necessary such as a change in opening hours, a change of the price list and in other exceptional cases (for example replacement of a reservation card, etc.) and for other marketing purposes of Euforie Fitness.
- By retaining Euforie Fitness card you agree with the process mentioned above and you are giving your explicit consent. Your consent can be withdrawn by returning the Euforie Fitness membership card (cancellation of the account), then your personal data will by removed. Or you can ask the receptionist to remove your e-mail address and phone number (by this action you accept the risk that you can not be informed about any change or cancellation of your reservation, about the approaching date of forfeiture of your credit, etc.).
- The administrator is entitled to require your ID or other proof of your identity in order to prevent unauthorised person from accessing your personal data.
- Personal data processing is conducted by the Administrator, however personal data can be processed also by following administrators:
a. The software provider StaMPi, spol. s r.o. and STUDIO ERIGO s.r.o.
b. Eventually other providers od processing software, services and applications that are not currently used by the company.
c. Under certain precisely defined conditions the Administrator is obliged to transfer certain personal data of our clients or employees under authority of valid legal regulations, eg the Police of the Czech Republic, other authorities involved in criminal proceedings including specialized departments (UCOZ, Customs Administration, etc.) and other public authorities.
- Please be aware that according to the Personal Data Protection Act you have a right to:
- withdraw your consent anytime (see acrticle n. 3)
- demand and information about which personal data of yours are we processing
- demand an explanation about processing of your personal data
- request an access to this data and update or edit them
- request a deletion of these personal data (see article n. 3)
- if your have any doubts about compliance of the requirements within personal data processing, you have a right to contact us or The Office for Personal Data Protection.
- You can contact the Administrator via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in written form at the base of the Administrator (Zubatého 295/5, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha).
- You are providing the Administrator with your personal data on a voluntary basis. You are not obligated to provide them. There are no sanctions if you decide not to provide them, however you are taking the risk that you don’t get an information about cancellation of your reservation, about approaching date of forfeiture of your credit, etc.