Solarium is a machine for safe sunbathing provided by precise dosage of the UV shine. In our fitness centres you can find secure certified horizontal solariums which fulfil the EU norms. Come and warm up your body, relax and get your private dose of sunlight. Solarium has a stimulating effect on the hormones creation, blood circulation and metabolism. Also makes your skin better (eliminates acne), boosts the vitamine D creation and, altogether, pumps you up with the energy.
How to make a reservation
You can reserve your solarium tanning session either by a phone call (+420 608 061 092) or in person at the reception of Euforie.
Special tanning lotions for tanning in solarium can be purchased at the reception.
25% bonus / 1 minute
When topping up 2500 CZK
Mapa - 358 - half page
3x in Prague / 7 days a Week
Solarium Sunbathing Rules
- Stick to the maximal recommended sunbathing time, intervals between each application according to the recommended sunbathing programme with respect to your skin type.
- Wait at least 48 hours until the next application.
- Do not také a sunbath outside and in solarium on the same day.
- Take off all your jewellery.
- It is necessary to remove all your make-up. Do not use any perfumes or make-up for several hours before the application.
- Do not use any protective suntan lotions. Such cosmetic is not intended for use in solarium and only special lotions are recommended (you can buy them at reception of our fitness).
- Protect the sensitive parts of your body – scars, birtmarks, tattoos, genitals.
- It is essential to protect your eyes with the help of special goggles or protective foils.
- Do not move during the application 10) Do not forget to hydrate your skin intensively after the application with the help of special lotions intended for the immediate use after the subathing procedure.
- people bellow the age of 18osoby mladší 18 let
- people who are freckle-faced and tend to have a lot of freckles in general
- people with natural ginger hair colour
- people with white and pale skin
- people with more than 16 birthmarks bigger than 2 mm
- people with atypical birthmarks (asymetric, bigger than 5 mm, with fluctuating pigmentation)
- people who tend to suffer from sunstroke
- people who went through skin cancer or seem to develop this disease
- people who are nearly related to patients with melanoma
- people who are sensitive to light or use medication which provokes light sensibility