Terms and Conditions
- The first reservation can be made either by phone or in person at the reception of the particular Euforie fitness (e-mail serves only for informatinal purpose).
- To make your first reservation by phone, dial the following numbers: Smíchov - +420 608 061 091, Karlín - +420 739 606 090, Žižkov - +420 776 061 092.
- In order to make another reservation you will have to manage an Euforie electronic reservation card (which you can use for all the three branches – Smíchov, Karlín, Žižkov). There is a obligatory refundable deposit in the amount of 100 CZK. It is not possible to make any other reservation without a reservation card and the amount of credit necessary for another entry.
- The advance reservation is necessary and for the following activities: group classes, vacushape, lymphatic drainage, solarium, sauna and power plate. You do not need any andvance reservation for the gym or sauna (during service hours and with your on reservation card).
- The top-up is at the discretion of the customer (the minimal top-up is a amount necessary for one entry, i.e. 100 CZK / student; 130 CZK / regular price). The bonus programme is also available. For further details you can ask the receptionists or enter our website (the Price List page).
- The student entry is available only for full-time students up to 26 years of age.
- Payments can be made cash, credit card or invoice (we reserve the right to issue invoice within 7 days). The maximum bonus of 10% can be obtained when paying by sodexo, ticket benefit, benefit plus, etc. We accept multi-sport cards (for further details ask the receptionists) and Euforie vouchers.
- The first login into the online reservation system: enter the www.euforie.cz website - link RESERVATION - your UID and password = the issued number on your card. Be sure to change your password (do not use any diacritic symbols) after the first successful login. The change of your password is necessary in order to protect your personal data.
- It is necessary to have a sufficient amount of credit on your account when making a reservation online, in person or by phone. It is not possible to make a reservation without the required amount of credit on your account!
- Be sure to check your credit after each top-up at the reception. Later refunds shall not be accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
- The credit is valid for 365 days since the last top-up has been made.
- Any reservation can be cancelled at no cost at least one day before the activity. The evening activities can be cancelled at no cost untill 9:00am on the same day. The morning classes can be cancelled at no cost untill 8:00pm the previous day. The timely cancellation means that you will be given back your credit and, at the same time, give access to the activity to the other customers.
- When cancelling a reservation after deadline, you will not be given back your credit!
- The reservation card is not transferable. It is not possible to make two reservations for the same activity from the same account.
- The credit is not refundable. It can be used only for the activities offered. The refundable deposit of 100 CZK relates to the electronic reservation card.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for a duplicate card in the amount of 100 CZK (when losing the original).
- We reserve the right to change the timetable and price list without giving reasons in advance.
- Every customer of the Euforie fitness participates in the activities at his or her peril. Children and teenagers under age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- By managing the electronic reservation card you agree to receive the newsletter which contains important information (changes of the timetable, potential class cancelling, change of the opening hours, etc.).
- We are not responsible for your belongings in the locker room or anywhere else. You can keep your valuables at the reception for fee.
- The Euforie reservation card provides you 10% discount for the massage studio and Rekondice service on the first floor in the Euforie Smíchov branch. All contacts can be found on our website. or at the reception.
- Terms and conditions apply to all types of membership.
- The book of wishes and complaints: We would like to receive your feedback. Please, contact us: email@example.com.
- We will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal data to a third party.
Thank you for your understanding a we hope you will be fully satisfied with our service.